April Layout Challenge: Keeping It Simple with Charmagne
Patterned paper comes in all textures, colours and themes. Scrapbooking your memories with patterned paper easily captures the mood and events that are in your photos. So what do you do if you take that patterned paper away? Join Charmagne as she guides you through creating a double page layout without patterned paper. Explore the use of dies, punches and ink to create your own "patterns" and backgrounds. These layouts are great for focusing the eye on the photo... the most important part of your layout.
Date: Sunday, April 17, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Cost: $18 Please note: This price has dropped!
- Brushed Cordoroy, Broken China, Shabby Shutters Distress Inks
- Blending tool and clean foams
- Craft mat (if you have one)
- Clear drying glue
- Embossing Stylus (if you have one)
- Pop dots and glue dots
- Liquid Pearls in Bisque (if you have it)
- Fine detail tweezers
- Foam mat (if you have one)