Handmade Flowers Part I with Charmagne
Just when you thought you had enough techniques in your pocket... Come and discover a whole new avenue of papercrafting with Charmagne. Learn how to make six beautiful handmade flowers using various punches and shaping techniques. Each flower is on it's own little 3x3 card with "how to" instructions inside. Flowers for this session include roses, hydrangeas, pansies, poppies, hibiscus and cosmos. This is the first of a two part series to keep you making your own unique paper flowers all summer long! Sign up now...one class has already sold out!
Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Only a few spots left!
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Sold Out!
- Blending Tool and clean blending foams
- Craft mat
- Distress inks in Broken China or Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters or Peeled Paint, Scattered Straw or Mustard Seed, Firebrick Red or Barn Door, Walnut Stain or Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose or Victorian Velvet, Faded Jean and Dusty Concord (highlighted colours are actual colours used but other suggested colours will work)
- Perfect Pearls in Perfect Pearl
- clear drying glue
- Glossy Accents
- Clear star gel glitter pen
- Paint brush
- glitter pen with a rounded cap
- mini mister or other spritz bottle filled with water