What better way to make your cards more unique than to create your own patterns and backgrounds? Break out your white acrylic paint and stamps cuz this class is all about recreating your artistic slate! Change plain cardstock to beautiful patterned paper just screaming to be textured and whitewashed. These three beautiful cards challenge your creative side and inspire you to add your own 'signature' to your artwork. Various sentiments will be provided to choose from.
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Basic Kit
- TH Distress Inks in Frayed Burlap and Weathered Wood
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Blending Tool and Clean Foamies
- Craft mat (if you have one)
- Black Fine Liner Pen
- Liquid Pearls in White and Platinum
- Fine Detailed Scissors
- Glossy Accents
- Pop Dots and Glue Dots
- Butterfly Garden Stamp Set (if you have it)
- TH Stamper's Anonymous Urban Tapestry (if you have it)
- Clear Acrylic Stamp Blocks (if you have them)