For all those scrapbooker's out there who are currently NOT cardmakers...look at what you can do with your scraps!!! In this class learn to use your scraps from your layouts...while learning bonus techniques like sewing on paper, faux chalkboarding and Stamping on acetate! This class is also for those paper crafters who are not currently scrapbooking but loving the look of the challenge layout. Come and explore the endless possibilities of Kaisercraft's Chapter One paper line...see you there!
Date: Thursday, July 28, 2011
Time: 6:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
- basic kit (including pop dots, glue dots and clear drying glue)
- StazOn Black (if you have it)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (if you have it)
- Brilliance Pearlescent Lime
- Liquid Pearls in White Opal, Peacock and Mint Green (if you have it)
- Blending tool and clean foams
- Craft Mat (if you have one)