July Layout Challenge: Working with Acetate and Sewing on Paper, with Charmagne
I had so much fun with this layout this month! This project is overflowing with fun techniques... Learn to manipulate acetate with heat, stamp on acetate, sew on paper, create a faux chalkboard look and much, much more! We are using Kaisercraft's new line of paper, Chapter One. These beautiful blues and greens will highlight any summer water photos you capture or enhance your black and white photos. See you at class!
*For those who registered for this class on its original date...this is the makeup class! *
There are a few spots left!
Date: Sunday, July 31, 2011
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- basic kit (including pop dots and glue dots please)
- white ink pad ( I used Versamagic Cloud White)
- Liquid Pearls in White Opal, Mint Green and Peacock (if you have it)
- Stickles in Baby Blue and Lime Green (if you have it)
- Blending tool and clean felts
- Alcohol inks in Stream, Lettuce and Silver (if you have it)