I love pine cones in the winter, dangling off of frozen branches and catching snowflakes on their ridges. It really is the true symbol of the winter season in the Okanagan. These pine cone inspired cards can be used as Christmas cards or special winter wish cards for your family and friends. Choose your sentiments and play with B Line Design stamps, Bo Bunny papers, embossing folders and Tombow markers. Learn basic techniques of using Tombow markers to stamp and create life-like images in multiple colours. See you there!
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Time: 6:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
Date: Sunday, November 20, 2011
Time: 2:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- basic kit including pop dots, glue dots, paper trimmer
- Tombow markers 860, 879, 249, 696(if you have them)
- Mini Mister (if you have it)
- Distress Ink in your choice of browns
- Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad (if you have it)