Prima has done it again...pink, romantic and just plain pretty! I've been wanting to create a flag book forever and this beautiful paper line fit perfectly into this lovely little mini book. Each page has flips and flaps with room for journalling and all those small photos one never knows what to do with. Held closed with a beautiful rhinestone buckle it's perfect for Mother's Day, Graduation or a Birthday. This album will be complete when you finish class so don't miss it!
Date: Sunday, April 22, 2012
Time: 1:00 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Basic kit including clear drying glue, pop dots and glue dots
- Double sided tape (dollar store tape will not hold this book together)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye
- Ink blending tool and clean foam
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (if you have it)
- Non stick craft mat (if you have it)
- Exacto knife and self healing mat
- Liquid Pearl in Bisque (if you have it)