This holiday paper season is full of gorgeous colours and patterns that are too hard to pass up for a class! Have you ever wondered what to do with the 12x12 border strip sheet that some paper companies add to their collections? This class will explore how to use up that sheet to create stunning holiday cards and tags. We will be using Echo Park's "Winter Wishes" paper line as well as Stampendous's sweet stamps. Included in your kit will be stamped images or a colour copied set of images to use if you like. Don't miss this class...we will be using glitter, flock, glossy accents, stickles and snow writer. See you there! Please give your colouring medium or if you are wanting colour copies upon registration.
Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Second date added!
Date: Saturday, Dec 1, 2012
Time: 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Basic Kit including clear drying glue, pop dots, glue dots, double sided tape
- Glossy Accents
- Stickles in a clear sparkle colour like Diamond, Frost etc
- Colour medium of your choice if you choose to colour. (please call for a copic marker list of colours)
- Gellyroll Clearstar glitter pen
- Tim Holtz distress inks in Brushed Corduroy, Weathered Wood, Milled Lavendar