On the last Sunday of the month, we teach a card class called Stack A Stash and it is hosted by a different instructor each month.
In this class you will make two all occasion cards and two Christmas cards. This class is an awesome way to start a stash of cards, ready to have on hand when an occasion arises.
This month our stack a stash cards are too cute to pass up! Charmagne has created cards using My Favourite Things stamps and Graphic 45's By the Sea Collection. Each kit will include both a colour copied image and a stamped image for your convenience. Learn how to stamp and cut patterned paper to fit your stamped images. She will also be doing a quick demo of how to colour faces and skin using a variety of colouring mediums so bring your colouring tools!
All skill levels welcome!
Call the store to register 250-769-1257
Date: Sunday, June 29, 2014
Times: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Basic kit including pop dots and fine liner glue pen, piercing tool and detail cutting scissors
- Tim Holtz distress inks in Rusty Hinge, Iced Spruce and Broken Glass
- Liquid Pearl in Black Onyx
- Stickles in a clear sparkle colour
- Snow Writer or white embossing paste
- Colouring medium of your choice