It looks like summer has definitely arrived in the Okanagan and is planning on staying awhile. The weather is perfect for snapping some great photographs to preserve those summer memories.
Not only is the weather hot but trailers are hot too! You have seen these cute retro trailers on everything from papers to stamps to dies. This cute little album is summer themed and perfect for those great photo memories.
We will bind this mini using the Cinch binding machine. If you have one and have never used it, now you get to learn how.
Call or drop into the store to register; 250-769-1257.
Saturday, August 23, 2014
10:00 am to 2:30 pm
Supply List to bring to class:
- Basic tool kit with wet glue - Tombow Mono
- Scotch tape
- Repositionable tape runner if you have one
- Glue stick such as Tombow or Uhu
- Brayer if you have one or a bone folder
- Non stick craft mat
- Ink blending tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad – Vintage Photo
- Bring a lunch or snack; we will take a small break