Northern Winter Cards, with Maresa
In this class we will be making all occasion cards that can be customized to suit any occasion, but will be especially suited to masculine birthdays etc. [I will be providing a variety of stamps for you to choose from.]
We will be creating our own backgrounds, with emphasis on masking and resists. This technique can be easily reproduced using any colour scheme of you wish, and will be a great addition to your crafting arsenal.
Call the store at 250.769.1257 to register.
Date: Friday February 26, 2016 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sunday March 6, 2016 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
**KITS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CLASS.**
- Basic tool kit, including
- pop dots [both 1/16" and ⅛" thick recommended]
- adhesive FOAM tape, or 3mm white fun foam [available for purchase at the store]
- paper trimmer, to cut fun foam
- Mono Multi glue [or a clear-drying brand]
- Fine tip glue pen or Ranger Multi-Medium Matte
- Scotch tape
- lots of baby wipes and paper towels
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them. I will have supplies to share with the class, but having your own is always a time-saver.]
- non-stick craft mat
- Silver Stickles and a "clear" Stickles of your choice
- an opaque white pen
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Dusty Concord, Broken China, and Tumbled Glass
- 4 ink blending tools w/ foams, or 1 ink blending took w/ 4 foams