In this class we will be making all occasion cards that can be customized to suit any occasion, but will be especially suited to masculine birthdays etc. [I will be providing a variety of stamps for you to choose from.]
We will be creating our own backgrounds, with emphasis on masking and resists. This technique can be easily reproduced using any colour scheme of you wish, and will be a great addition to your crafting arsenal.
Call the store at 250.769.1257 to register.
Date: Friday February 26, 2016 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sunday March 6, 2016 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
**KITS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CLASS.**
- Basic tool kit, including
- pop dots [both 1/16" and ⅛" thick recommended]
- adhesive FOAM tape, or 3mm white fun foam [available for purchase at the store]
- paper trimmer, to cut fun foam
- Mono Multi glue [or a clear-drying brand]
- Fine tip glue pen or Ranger Multi-Medium Matte
- Scotch tape
- lots of baby wipes and paper towels
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them. I will have supplies to share with the class, but having your own is always a time-saver.]
- non-stick craft mat
- Silver Stickles and a "clear" Stickles of your choice
- an opaque white pen
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Dusty Concord, Broken China, and Tumbled Glass
- 4 ink blending tools w/ foams, or 1 ink blending took w/ 4 foams